May 4, 2012

A Wedding and Chicago

I'm really looking forward to this weekend and next week.  This Saturday, I'll be just outside of Baltimore celebrating the marriage of a friend before heading off to Chicago all next week for work.  I've never been to Chicago, so I'm adding a couple of days at the end of my work trip to explore the city.  I'm planning several touristy excursions, like a trip to the Art Institute and Millennium Park, a boat cruise, and if I'm feeling a brave, a step out onto the Willis Tower Skydeck. I hope to squeeze as much in as I can AND to remember to take some pictures along the way!

Cloud Gate in Millennium Park


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time all around!

    Chicago is a fantastic city. There is so much to see and do, and each neighborhood in the city has such a different feel. Plus, it's hard not to imagine "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" as you explore.

    ReplyDelete